Terms of Service
By entering your phone number, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of service and are subscribed to receive text message appointment reminders until you send STOP to this subscription service. I confirm that I hold the account corresponding to the mobile phone number I have entered, or that I have the account holder's permission to use this service. Text message reminders work with these carriers:
- Appalachian Wireless
- Centennial Cellular
- Chariton Valley
- Cincinnati Bell
- Duet IP
- Element Mobile
- Epic Touch
- Hawkeye: Chat Mobility, Northwest Missouri Cellular
- Mobi PCS
- Mosiac Telecom
- Panhandle Telecommunications
- Peoples Wireless
- Pioneer Cellular
- Revol Wireless
- RINA: Strata Networks, Silverstar Wireless, Allwest Wireless, Nucla-Naturita Telephone Company, Cambridge Telephone, Farmers Mutual Telephone Company, Eagle Telephone System, Syringa Wireless, Breakaway Wireless
- Sprocket Wireless
- Union Wireless
- U.S. Cellular
- Virgin Mobile USA
- Verizon Wireless
Please note text messages may not be compatible with all handsets. Subscription enables you to receive dental appointment reminders. You will receive no more than 1 message per appointment, Standard Message & Data Rates May Apply. For help, text the word "HELP" to 24742. To cancel, text the word "STOP" to 24742 at anytime. Customer Care Number: 866-367-5269
The term “Henry Schein Practice Solutions” or “HSPS” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Henry Schein Practice Solutions, 1220 South 630 East, Suite 100, American Fork, UT, 84003. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By your use of this site, you expressly acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and other content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be subject to the applicable laws of the State of Utah.